Terms of Sale
These conditions are valid only between the company Viola bike sas & C. Via buniva 63 - Pinerollo (TO) 10064 - PI 12410910017 and any person who makes online purchases on the website www.violabike.it hereinafter referred to as the "CUSTOMER". These conditions may be subject to modifications, the date of placing on line is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
These general conditions govern purchases made on the website www.violabike.it, in accordance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, section II of chapter I of the third Title of the Third Part, to which reference is made as provided for by art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 - Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, Viola bike sells and the CUSTOMER remotely purchases the tangible movable property indicated and offered for sale on the website www.violabike.it. The contract is concluded exclusively through the internet, by accessing the CUSTOMER at the address www.violabike.it and placing a purchase order according to the procedure set forth on the site itself.
ARTICLE 2 - Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
- The sale will be considered concluded with the sending by Viola bike to the CUSTOMER of an e-mail confirming the order. The e-mail contains the details of the CUSTOMER and of the order, the price of the goods purchased, the transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any corrections.
- Viola bike undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nonetheless, there may be some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the real product. Furthermore, the photographs of the products presented on www.violabike.it do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
- Viola bike undertakes to deliver the goods within 30 days starting from the day following the day of the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER and 90 days for CUSTOMERS who take advantage of the offer called "EARLY BOOKING" which entitles you to a discount on the purchase of the product itself.
ARTICLE 3 - Availability of products
1 The availability of the products refers to the one present at the moment in which the CUSTOMER consults the product sheets; this must in any case be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to others before the order is confirmed.
- Even after Viola bike has sent the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this eventuality, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and will be able to decide whether to accept the delivery of only the available products or request the cancellation of the order by communicating it via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 4 - Methods of payment
- Each payment by the CUSTOMER can be made on the website www.violabike.it by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer. For payments made by credit card or PayPal, if the unavailability of a product is detected after registering the order and reserving the amount on the card, Viola bike will undertake the necessary measures with the payment operator to reverse the transaction relating to unavailable goods. The actual charge of the order amount will take place only when it is complete and ready for shipment.
- The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER when this is carried out take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees ensured by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 - Prices
- All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.violabike.it are expressed in Euros and include VAT.
- Shipping costs are included in the purchase price, excluding islands and shipments in Europe and are indicated and calculated at the time of conclusion of the purchase process before making the payment.
- The CUSTOMER accepts Viola bike's right to modify its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the e-mail sent by Viola bike as confirmation of the purchase of the order.
ARTICLE 6 - Right of withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within a term that Viola bike raises to 10 established by law, starting from the date of delivery of the products.
- If the CUSTOMER decides to exercise this right, he will have to proceed with the CREATION of an IT RETURN procedure by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. The goods must be returned to Viola bike sas, Via M. Buniva 63 Pinerolo (TO), 10064. According to the law, the shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are charged to the CUSTOMER. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Viola bike will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal as soon as possible and in any case within a maximum period of 30 days. The CUSTOMER will be responsible for: the return of the goods and the costs of bank transactions.
- In case of receipt of products that do not comply with the orders or are defective, the CUSTOMER must communicate it, as required by art. 132 of the consumer code, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org within the term of 2 months from the discovery of the lack of conformity. Subsequently, the customer will have to proceed with the return of the product specifying whether he wishes to replace the item or if he wishes to have a refund. Viola bike will contact the courier who, compatibly with his availability, will collect the goods. Viola bike reserves the right to verify the disputed non-compliance and, in case of confirmation, will arrange for the shipment of the replacement goods or a refund.
- There is no return for products made to measure, except for obvious lack of conformity.
ARTICLE 7 - Product warranty
All the products presented on the www.violabike.it website benefit from a contractual guarantee whose duration is mentioned on the product data sheets of the articles and in any case from the legal guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity, 9 months for the battery and battery charger and 60 months for the frame only in accordance with current legislation. To use the warranty, the CUSTOMER must keep the invoice.
Return Guarantee Costs
ONLINE PURCHASE. keep the original packaging for at least 10 days (free of charge return period) in case of a return or replacement request if the product does not work in the first 10 days. After 10 days and up to the second year, the cost of the return is borne by the buyer if the product is eligible for warranty coverage
PURCHASE FROM AUTHORIZED DEALER , the return is totally free by returning the product directly to the dealer chosen at the time of purchase.
The following parts/components and facts lead to the forfeiture of the above warranty rights.
- Products without a tax document certifying the purchase (receipt/invoice) will be kept by VIOLA BIKE ® for two years. Owner responsible for possessing the original Viola bike booklet, where applicable, complete with the owner's data. IMPORTANT the booklet contains the main data of the equipment and changes of ownership in case of sale between private individuals. Date reference 1 page of the booklet
- Products whose identification codes have been removed, altered, canceled or made illegible;
- Normal wear ;
- Damage caused by abuse or improper use, incorrect assembly (e.g. incorrect tightening torques), lack of or incorrect maintenance, accidents, accidental knocks, corrosion, the use of cleaning products containing aggressive agents, the use of incompatible products, from repairs not carried out correctly, and in general, from anything that does not constitute a material or manufacturing defect;.
- Products that have reached the natural end of their useful life cycle;
- The effects of exposure to ultraviolet rays (fading, yellowing, discoloration);
- The effects of the saline environment;
- Repainted products (even if only partially);
- Commercially used products;
- Products that have undergone any modification, tampering or alteration;
- Transport damage (carrier's responsibility);
- Aesthetic defects that were easily detectable at the time of purchase of the product;
- Labor for the repair or replacement of components not assembled by Viola bike.
ARTICLE 8 - Method of delivery
- Viola bike will accept orders from all over Europe. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the order.
- For every order placed on the website www.violabike.it, Viola bike sas issues an invoice/receipt for the material shipped. For the issuance of the invoice/receipt, the information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase procedure is valid. After the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated in the same.
ARTICLE 9 - Responsibility
- Viola bike assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even when dependent on malfunctions and disservices of the internet.
2. The availability of each item is only indicative, has no contractual nature and the seller cannot be held liable in the event of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 10 - Access to the site
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site to consult and make purchases. No other use, especially commercial, of the site or its content is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audio or visual, and the related technology used remain the property of Viola bike and are protected by intellectual property law.
ARTICLE 11 - Couriers and Shipments
The goods are entrusted to various transport companies that are not under the administrative and legal control of Viola bike. The services rendered by these companies are beyond the control of Viola bike, and the same cannot be held responsible for any damage to things or people caused by the aforementioned transport companies. However Viola bike undertakes to try to solve any type of problem that may arise during the journey and delivery of the purchased goods, acting as an intermediary.
ARTICLE 12 - TRANSPORT INSURANCE
In the event that the equipment on arrival is damaged by transport, you can accept the package "with reserve", or refuse it, in order to be able to take advantage of the insurance if chosen and paid for at the time of purchase. If the package arrives damaged, and you accept it without reserve, or you do not refuse it, Viola bike will not be held responsible for damage caused during transport to the materials included in the shipment.
The insurance is optional and is always charged to the customer, it is not included in the free shipments offered by Viola Bike
ARTICLE 13 - DELIVERY TIMES
Normal delivery takes place within 5 working days unless promotions or shipping methods are used which shorten the delivery period. In these cases, the new delivery times will be clearly displayed within the promotion itself and/or in the shipping method during the checkout phase and reported in the order summary. However, in the case of products that are not available but can be booked, delivery times can vary from 30 to 45 working days, in which case you will be promptly notified with the option to decide between a refund or wait for the product to be available, the latter can be booked with an advance of 50% of the purchase value. Viola bike, in compliance with directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights, undertakes to deliver the goods as soon as possible within the agreed shipping terms, and in any case, within the terms of the aforementioned law of which it is reported below the official link: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/IT/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32011L0083&qid=1401203935610
- We remind you that the shipping day only begins after the receipt and confirmation of the payment.
- The following day is considered as the first working day of the bill, as the day of shipment has not yet passed a day.
- The use of promotional codes which extend the delivery time of the shipment, implicitly cancels the provision relating to the normal delivery times set forth in the current shipping conditions of our site.
- Shippers can decide, based on their logistical needs, to deliver at different times of the same day or on different days.
ARTICLE 14 - Receipt of the Goods
Shippers are responsible only and exclusively for delivery to the address indicated, within the times and in the manner provided by them. Shippers are not required to deliver at times or places outside their regular itinerary, and are not required to notify the recipient by telephone in advance. If the recipient is not present, the forwarding agent in charge will leave a notice, or contact by telephone to make further arrangements.
ARTICLE 15 - Times
Shipping takes place the day after your payment has been credited, except in cases of force majeure and/or public holidays. The times indicated for national deliveries (including Sicily and Sardinia) are 24/48. For the smaller islands and only in some hard-to-reach places, the shipment can be delivered in a maximum of 72 hours. Each shipment can be insured against damage or loss, with an additional cost of €5. The cost of shipping includes labor and packaging
ARTICLE 16 - Shipping to Europe
We can ship up to 100kg all over Europe. Parcels reach their destination on average in 2/4 working days and are traceable at each change in status, up until delivery. This way they make the shipment safe and easy to track. Shipping takes place the day after your payment has been credited, except for force majeure and/or public holidays. Each shipment can be insured against damage or loss. For shipping costs, see the table below.
ARTICLE 17 - Islands
Unfortunately for shipments to the islands it was not possible to apply the free shipping. The price of the shipment will therefore be calculated from time to time based on the destination and communicated to the customer before proceeding with the order confirmation.05/23/2023